Tina worked in a freelance capacity as an Entertainment Social Media Curator for Westfield during the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Over a 2 month period, she championed Westfield’s newly created Google+ account taking it from zero to in excess of 16,500+ followers.
- Liaised with Coca Cola, LOCOG and Google UK to arrange a photo opportunity with the Olympic Torch at the Google+ photo booth at Westfield Stratford City
- Set up and co-ordinated an acoustic performance opportunity via Digital Rebel PR and Decca Records for X Factor and Popstar To Operastar winner Joe McElderry to perform at the WSC Google+ photo booth. Tina also arranged for filming and photography, content which was placed on Westfield and Google social media networks and made available to press
- Worked with Sony Music UK’s publicity and online marketing teams to create a competition opportunity for a fan to win a Westfield shopping spree with recording artist Amelia Lily, plus Top Shop stylist session and MAC makeover which Tina also co-ordinated on the day
- Interviewed a number of talent including Scouting For Girls, Beverley Knight, Dionne Bromfield and Phil Baxster to promote Westfield’s Twitter and Google+ I Was There campaign